Yummmm….. Food Court is located near the main stage on 2nd between Fir and Alder Street.
There is nothing lacking for the discerning appetite. Food vendors will be serving up Lavender Ice Cream, Thai, Greek, and returning this year Colossal Elephant Ears. We love our returning food vendors and know that festival goers look for them year after year.
Bountiful Seafood selections include… soups, fish & chips, crab cakes and salads. Plus grilled hamburgers, garlic fries, and corn dogs!
NEW in 2017 three more delicious food vendors… Excellent Kettle Corn, Grandma’s Pizza and Aloha Smoothies!
A delish tasting for every palate, something for everyone in the family. Bon appetite!
Food vendors include:
- Aloha Smoothies – Wonderful whole food Fruit Smoothies, Smoothie Popsicles and Juice Plus+ Protein Bars
- Athena’s Gyros – Greek Cuisine including Lamb, Beef & Chicken Gyros, Falafel Sandwich, Greek Salad, Greek Fries and their famous Greek Philly Cheese Steak
- Bangkok Bistro – Thai Cuisine including Phad Thai, Vegetarian Spring Rolls, Mixed Vegetables, Pepper Beef Steak, Chicken Red Curry, Tamarine Chicken, Pacific Prawns with Vegetables, Thai Iced Tea/Coffee.
- Colossal Elephant Ears– HUGE Deep fried Elephant Ears with a variety of sugar and cinnamon toppings
- Excellent Kettle Corn – freshly made Kettle Corn on site.
- Fresh Squeezed Lemonade – The REAL DEAL Fresh Squeezed Lemonade and Assorted Ice Teas
- Grandma’s Pizza – Delicious Pizza, Chicken Wings, Calzone, Pulled Pork Sandwiches and Salad
- Little O’s Donuts – Decadent Mini Donuts, sprinkled with cinnamon sugar or lavender cinnamon sugar
- Maggie May’s Espresso & Outfitter – Gourmet 100% Elk Burger and Hand Crafted Fresh Wraps
- Olympic Mountain Ice Cream – Refreshing selection of lavender ice cream flavors along with other assorted ice cream and sorbets with freshly made waffle cones and root-beer floats too.
- Paella House – Authentic Paella From Spain: Rice with choice of Seafood, Chicken or Vegan – all made with a base of local, organic vegetables.
- The Cedars at Dungeness – Fish & Chips (Halibut, Cod) Multi Flavored Fries, Burgers, Corn Dogs, Hot Dogs
- The Green Cup – Refreshing Beverages – Hot or iced espresso drinks, Italian Sodas, tea, lavender lattes & mochas. And Cookies!
- Randall’s Catering – Delicious Seafood Gumbo, Clam Chowder and Crab cakes.
Wine, Beer & Spirits Garden
We are very pleased to welcome back The Cedars at Dungeness who will be hosting our Street Fair’s wine, beer & spirit garden. In addition to their usual tasty offerings they will have Lavender Margaritas & Lavender Martini’s.
It is conveniently located near the food booths and the music stage so you can enjoy a glass of your favorite beverage while relaxing and listing to music. Be There!
Back by popular demand will be lavender wine. We have teamed up with local winery, Hurricane Hills Winery. They will be making Lavender Blackberry wine for tasting and purchasing. It is made from one of our very own SLGA farms culinary lavender, hand harvested by our President!