Join us July 19 – 21, 2019
in beautiful Carrie Blake Park for the
23rd Sequim Lavender Festival®
FRIDAY July 19 Open 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
SATURDAY July 20 Open 9:00 am to 7:00 pm (street dance 7:00 – 9:00)
SUNDAY July 21 Open 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
The Sequim Lavender Festival® celebrates its 23rd year in the heart of Sequim during the weekend of July 19th to 21st.
Produced and managed by the member-growers of the Sequim Lavender Growers Association™, the Sequim Lavender Festival® will include activities and attractions to delight visitors of all ages.
The Sequim Lavender Street Fair is located in beautiful Carrie Blake Community Park!
This venue will host more than 150 crafts and lavender booths, a diverse food court, live music and more. Hours are Friday and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Sunday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Admission to the event is free and we offer free parking at the entrance to Blake Ave. Watch for signs coming off Hwy 101 and directions to general parking and for buses.
We have just begun planning the event, so come back to this website often to see updates. Watch for updates for:
- Artist / Craft Vendors – CLOSED. Jury process in progress through Feb 20, we will begin notifying invited artists by March 1st. Booth payment will be due by April 15.
- Food Court Vendors – OPEN – applications available for download: 2019 Food Court Vendor Application.
- Non-profit Groups – OPEN – applications available for download: 2019 Non Profit Vendor Application.
- Musicians / Entertainers –
If your group is interested in performing at the 2019 Lavender Festival Music Stage, please send inquiries along with your Website, Facebook page, and Youtube clips to Anna Manildi, Phase6Productions@gmail.com from December 1, 2018 ,through February 15, 2019. Groups can expect to hear if they have been accepted sometime in March. If we do not contact you, please feel free to contact us and get an update on your status.
Performers will be performing at the lovely band shell at Carrie Blake Park with an excellent, experienced soundman.
- Volunteers – watch for more info in February.
- Sponsors – watch for more info in February.
- Lavender Buds – watch for more info in February.