Join us July 19 – 21, 2019
in beautiful Carrie Blake Park for the
23rd Sequim Lavender Festival®
FRIDAY July 19 Open 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
SATURDAY July 20 Open 9:00 am to 7:00 pm (street dance 7:00 – 9:00)
SUNDAY July 21 Open 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
The Sequim Lavender Festival® celebrates its 23rd year in the heart of Sequim during the weekend of July 19th to 21st.
Produced and managed by the member-growers of the Sequim Lavender Growers Association™, the Sequim Lavender Festival® will include activities and attractions to delight visitors of all ages.
The Sequim Lavender Street Fair is located in beautiful Carrie Blake Community Park!
This venue will host more than 150 crafts and lavender booths, a diverse food court, live music and more. Hours are Friday and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Sunday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Admission to the event is free and we offer free parking at the entrance to Blake Ave. Watch for signs coming off Hwy 101 and directions to general parking and for buses.
We have just begun planning the event, so come back to this website often to see updates. Watch for updates for:
- Artist / Craft Vendors – CLOSED. Jury process is completed. Invited artists have been notified. Booth payment will be due by May1. there is a LONG wait list..
- Food Court Vendors – CLOSED. Food court vendors have been chosen and notified. Watch for a complete list of food vendors soon.
- Non-profit Groups – CLOSED. Non-Profit groups will be notified by end of April.
- Musicians / Entertainers – Our LavenderStock State is full! See the complete entertainment line up here – CLICK HERE.
- Volunteers – Sign Up here!
- Sponsors – we are still accepting sponsors – please send us an email through the CONTACT US page.
- Lavender Buds – watch for more info in May.