Join us July 17 – 19, 2020
in beautiful Carrie Blake Park for the
24th Sequim Lavender Festival®
FRIDAY July 17 Open 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
SATURDAY July 18 Open 9:00 am to 7:00 pm (street dance 7:00 – 9:00)
SUNDAY July 19 Open 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
The Sequim Lavender Festival® celebrates its 24th year during the weekend of July 17th to 19th.
Produced and managed by the member-growers of the Sequim Lavender Growers Association™, the Sequim Lavender Festival® will include activities and attractions to delight visitors of all ages.
The Sequim Lavender Street Fair is located in beautiful Carrie Blake Community Park!
This venue will host more than 150 crafts and lavender booths, a diverse food court, live music and more. Hours are Friday and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Sunday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Admission to the event is free and we offer free parking at the entrance to Blake Ave. Watch for signs coming off Hwy 101 and directions to general parking and for buses.
We have just begun planning the event, so come back to this website often to see updates.
- Artist / Craft Vendors – IN JURY. First wave of applications is closed (huge response!) – Jury process for new vendors in progress. Will notify invited artists in March and start managing a WAIT LIST.
- Food Court Vendors – Applications OPEN until March 15th. Food court vendors invited to apply – 2020 Food Court Vendor Application.
- Non-Profit Groups – Applications OPEN until March 30th. Non-profit groups invited to apply – 2020 Non Profit Vendor Application.
- Musicians / Entertainers – Our Lavender Stock Stage is full!
- Volunteers – You can sign up to volunteer here!
- Sponsors – we are still accepting sponsors – please send us an email through the CONTACT US page.
- Lavender Buds – watch for more info soon.