Wine, Beer & Spirits Garden 2016
We are very pleased to welcome back The Cedars at Dungeness who will be hosting our Street Fair’s wine, beer & spirit garden. In addition to their usual tasty offerings they will have Lavender Margaritas & Lavender Martini’s.
It is conveniently located near the food booths and the music stage so you can enjoy a glass of your favorite beverage while relaxing and listing to music. Be There!
Food Court Vendors 2016
There is nothing lacking for the discerning appetite. Food vendors will be serving up barbecue, ice cream; Thai, Spanish, Greek, Mexican food, Nathan’s Famous Hotdogs, and returning this year Colossal Elephant Ears. Bountiful Seafood selections include… soups, fish & chips, crab cakes and salads. Plus grilled hamburgers, garlic fries, and corn dogs!
Enjoy gourmet, locally made ice cream, including lavender ice cream or check out the best BBQ serving premium Black Angus prime rib, baby-back ribs, pork roast, chicken and hickory sausages with fresh coleslaw!
For a snack, Bavarian-styled glazed nuts fresh from the roaster. Ask for a free sample of the lavender walnuts — a sweet snack, garnish or gift. NEW in 2016 two more delicious food vendors… Big Daddy’s Kettle Corn and Paella House!
A delish tasting for every palate, something for everyone in the family. Bon appetite!
Bring your appetite!
Food vendors include:
- Athena’s Gyros – Lamb, Beef & Chicken Gyros, Falafel Sandwich, Greek Salad & Greek Fries as well as their famous Greek Philly Cheese Steak.
- Bangkok Bistro – Thai Cuisine. Phad Thai, Vegetarian Spring Rolls, Mixed Vegetables, Pepper Beef Steak, Chicken Red Curry, Tamarine Chicken (Sweet and Sour), Chicken Mixed Vegetables, Jasmine Steamed Rice, Thai Iced Tea/Coffee.
- Big Daddy’s Kettle Corn – Freshly made all-natural kettle corn snack offered in 2 sealed bag sizes.
- Crepealicious- Chicken Artichoke Crepe, Ratatouille (veggie) Crepe, Fresh Seafood Crepe, Assorted Desert Crepes, Fresh Strawberry Crepe with homemade whipped cream & Lavender Lemon Curd & Lavender Sugar.
- Curbside Bistro – Nathan’s Famous Hotdogs, Apple Sage Vegan Sausage, Chicken Apple Gouda Sausage
- Jose’ Famous Salsa House – Assortment of homemade tamale’s, Jose’s Famous Salsa and chips
- JAWA Gourmet Nuts -Sugar Roasted Nuts, featuring Lavender Walnuts
- Fresh Squeezed Lemonade/Lemonade Guy – Fresh Squeezed Lemonade in many flavors, Lavender Lemonade & assorted flavored Ice Teas
- Little O’s Donuts – Mini Donuts
- Olympic Mountain Ice Cream – At least 6 lavender flavors along with assorted ice cream & sorbets with freshly made waffle cones and root-beer floats too.
- Paella House – Three different types to choose from: seafood with local mussels, clams, spot prawns & calamari OR meat contains all hormone-free meats OR vegan contains only organic local vegetables.
- Smokey’s BBQ Grill -Northwest style hickory smoked BBQ. Slow roasted Pulled Pork, Angus steak Sandwich, Angus Cheddar Melt, Grilled Chicken w/slaw.
- The Cedars at Dungeness -Fish & Chips (Halibut, Cod) Multi Flavored Fries, Burgers, Corn Dogs
- The Green Cup – Espresso Drinks, hot/iced, Tea and cookies: chocolate chip, peanut butter, oatmeal raisin
- The Seafood Spot/Randall’s Catering – Seafood Gumbo, Clam Chowder, and Crab cakes w/greens in a Lavender Balsamic Vinaigrette